Frequently asked questions
Can't find the answer you're looking for?
- What cloud accounts can I add to Cloud Spend Bot?
- Cloud Spend Bot now supports AWS accounts. Support for other accounts such as GCP or Azure is in development.
- How do I link my AWS account?
- You can link your AWS account via the app UI. You will create a new IAM user with access to AWS billing and provide Cloud Spend Bot with the access credentials.
- How often and at what time will I receive the Slack cloud spend summary?
- You will receive a Slack message with your cloud spending every day at a specified time and in your selected channel. You can specify different times and channels for different cloud accounts.
- How many cloud accounts can I add?
- During your 14 day trial, you can add up to two accounts. After you upgrade to a paid subscription the number of cloud accounts you can add is unlimited and you are charged per each account.
- What other features are you working on?
- We bring you a full summary of your cloud spend via a simple overview in Slack. In addition, you receive information about spike alerts and we are actively working on implementing methods that will suggest possible savings and more analyses.
- Can I beta test development features?
- Absolutely! Just get in touch, we welcome all feedback.